- Duende’s last AiR show: Improved fragments
- Duende Dicht
- The Last One Before The Break
- Double Blind
- Open call: Temporary studios offered
- Here The Ground Wavers Not: Dico Kruijsse, Paula Petroll, Frédéric Sanchez, Emily Whitebread
- Prototyping Future Habitats
- Dozens of Rotterdam artists at risk of losing their studios
- Who is?
- New residents
New member: David Stamp
From July 2011 Duende welcomes its new member David Stamp.
David Stamp is interested in how cultural outcomes such as art, film, literature effect the manner it which we perceive the world around use. They are vessels for ideologies or ideas that provide a cultural backbone for people to relate to. They can feed desires, question morals or simply act of marker posts for our behaviour. They can supplement our daily perceptions with a kind of collective imagination. They are a faint voice that we consult when deciding what to do and how to go about it. David’s practice is a rather intuitive, often humorous, look at this common backbone. Using his interest in art, science, sci-fi and music he investigate the relationship between what we perceive and what significance it has–how it is linked to a wider cultural meaning.