- Ceci n’est pas du ende!
- Duende’s last AiR show: Improved fragments
- Duende Dicht
- The Last One Before The Break
- Double Blind
- Open call: Temporary studios offered
- Here The Ground Wavers Not: Dico Kruijsse, Paula Petroll, Frédéric Sanchez, Emily Whitebread
- Prototyping Future Habitats
- Dozens of Rotterdam artists at risk of losing their studios
- Who is?
Prototyping Future Habitats
Opening Monday June 11, 2012 at 7pm
On Monday 11th of June Duende opens its doors to the exhibition ‘Prototyping Future Habitats’ which is produced and organized in cooperation with Libby de Haas.
With Maud Janssen, Krystel Kapteijns, Maurice Leeflang, Loran ten Lohuis, Michaela Mertlová, Kim van Nederpelt, Angela Oudshoorn, Sarita Pannekoek, Alexia Regamey, Lisa van Scherpenzeel, Ayla Stomp and Marlous ten Wolde from Willem de Kooning Academie, Rotterdam.
‘Prototyping Future Habitats’ refers to ‘life in the future’. It discusses further scientific and social developments that come with extreme scenarios translated into a serie of prototypes. They propose solutions by redefining the problem; is it true that the future becomes more artificial and are we going to use more re-used products and recycled materials?
Exhibition runs June 11-12, 2012
at Duende, Tamboerstraat 9, Rotterdam
Opening Monday June 11, 2012 from 7pm till 22pm with guest speaker
Opening hours on Tuesday June 12: 11am-7pm